F10XD Bird Safe Cleaner And Disinfectant Concentrate 100ml
F10®SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications. It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load.
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10®SCXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left.
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10®SC or F10®CL solution, and then allowing to air dry, will ensure continued disinfection.
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES OF F10®SCXD
The high dilution rates mean that F10®SCXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses (including coronavirus) at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
|Animal/Species||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie & Lovebird, Caique, Canary/Finch, Cockatiel, Conure, Eclectus, Galah & Smaller Cockatoo, Indian Ringneck, Jardine, Kakariki, Large Macaw & Cockatoo, Minature Macaw, Parakeet, Pionus, Quaker & Parrotlet, Senegal & Meyers|
|Additional Info||Just as safe and effective as the original disinfectant but contains an added detergent for a one-step operation to clean and disinfect hard surfaces 100ml.
Save to use around animals.