Palmgloss - 100ml - Dietary Supplement for Parrots
Designed with birds in mind it is an organic oil providing essential fatty acids, carotenoids and natural vitamin E essential for everyday wellness of birds. Contains red palm oil. All oil is sustainably sourced. Suitable for all bird types
Designed with birds in mind it is an organic oil providing essential fatty acids, carotenoids and natural vitamin E essential for everyday wellness of birds. Contains red palm oil. All oil is sustainably sourced.
- Dietary source of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and 6
- Providing increased levels of vitamin E, one of the body’s natural antioxidants, an essential part of the body’s immune system
- By increasing the availability of the correct forms of oils it is beneficial for all aspects of the skin and plumage, including dry and flaky skin and dull or brittle feathers
- Supplies a variety of natural carotenes such as beta-carotene, the precursor of essential vitamin A
- Inactivation of bacteria, viruses and fungi, while also supporting the body's natural defences
- Medium-chain fatty acids as a readily available energy source for weakened and young animals
White spots may form in the Palmgloss® due to the different temperatures at which the various ingredients go solid. This is NOT a quality defect. It is a proof that Palmgloss® is a mixture of different not refined oils in extra virgin quality grade. At temperatures over 35°C the white spots dissolve completely but may reappear if the Palmgloss® is stored below 20°C.
|Bird Type/Species||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie & Lovebird, Caique, Canary/Finch, Cockatiel, Conure, Eclectus, Galah & Smaller Cockatoo, Indian Ringneck, Jardine, Kakariki, Large Macaw & Cockatoo, Minature Macaw, Parakeet, Pionus, Quaker & Parrotlet, Senegal & Meyers|
|Manufacturer||Other Food Brand|
|Product Type||Feed Treats/Soaking|